Russian Edinburgh Library
Our library includes over 600 volumes of children and youth books, which makes it the largest collection in Edinburgh.
- The library repository is located at Drummond Community School and is accessible during the Russian school Saturday classes times.
- The library is operated by the volunteers.
- The library is available for all Russian Edinburgh members. To use the library you should join and obtain access to the web-system.
- Правила пользования библиотекой:
- When you borrow a book: sign in your NAME and date in the corresponding column of the catalogue.
- You can hold a book for as long as 2 weeks
- You can hold up to two books at a time
- When you return the book: sign in the date of return in the corresponding column of the catalogue.
- You can also leave a comment about the books in the Commentary field
- Book catalogue (in Russian) (update in progress)
- Film catalogue
Our library has been created as a collection of donations from the parents and sponsors (Samovar Publishing House) , and also learning materials purchased by Russian Edinburgh.
We welcome in the library Russian books and films, which you no longer need and wish to donate!